Saturday, October 25, 2008

Tools of the Trade V


This is my wooden hairbrush. It's nothing too special, just a standard brush I got at a hair salon supply store. It's small and compact but also delivers a painful swat to the bottom. It has a short handle so it doesn't have the leverage of a bath brush but it's easy to control and I can really give a good spanking with it. A hairbrush tends to combine the sting and thud factors so control is important. This combination usually means I have a squirming girl on my lap and I want something I can easily aim well.
I like it because it's a really traditional implement and it carries with it all the mental and emotional elements of an old-fashioned spanking just like mom used to give! It also looks like a regular household item so it is easy to be discreet with it. I travel a lot on airplanes so this is a good one to bring along. If anything happens it should be overlooked by security. It is rarely overlooked by the naughty girl who happens to gain its attention however.

No comments: