Thursday, January 8, 2009

She Should Know Better





Minnie works at a bank. In fact she is a supervisor with several years of banking experience. She should know better. She should know better than to not record a check and bounce a check. She compounded the offense by waiving her own return fees. She may have gotten away with any financial penalties, but this bratty banker paid a different penalty. More specifically her bottom paid the fees.

I'm pretty strict when it comes to money issues so I made sure to teach her a good lesson.

First I questioned her about it. I asked how she could let this happen and scolded her for not paying better attention. I told her that she needed a good spanking to remember to keep track of her checks. She just looked at me with a worried expression and didn't answer, she knew I was right.

I sat in my wooden chair and called her to my right side. I gave her a gentle nudge on her back and helped her settle in face down in my lap. She was still dressed for work in black kind of stretchy office pants. I patted her bottom and asked if the position felt familiar. She mentioned it had been a while but it was coming back to her.

I had indeed been a while since she had been spanked so I started slowly and spread spanks all over her backside, cheeks and upper thighs. I made sure to heat every inch of her bottom and started to make them count. Before long I was smacking away in a constant rhythm and Minnie began to struggle a little bit. "Ouch, uh" she said as the heat build up in her hindquarters. She reached back to rub her right cheek after a solid smack. I pushed her hand away "Do you want me to spank your hands for reaching back?" I asked. "Oh, no" she said quickly. "Do you mean 'no sir'?" "Right no sir". I asked if we needed an additional lesson to remind her the rules of a spanking...she assured me that wasn't necessary.

I continued to warm her pants for a few minutes and told her to stand up and lower them. "Do I have to?". "Yes you do, it's time for the next step". Minnie hesitated for a moment and then began to undo the slacks. As she began to slide them down she asked if she could keep her panties on with a hopeful look on her face. "For now." "For now....uh" she said and pushed her pants to her knees. I helped her back onto my lap and inspected her underwear. They were white cotton bikinis with little heart designs. I thought these were cute and began peppering the cloth with spanks, a little harder now. I made sure every square inch was given attention. Minnie was squirming again and I could tell the heat was building.

Her panty warming complete, I slipped my fingers into the waistband of her adorable undies and slipped them down. I heard Minnie gasp a little, she knew the spanking was starting for real. I gave her a long hand spanking on her bare buns and upper thighs, pausing to rub once in a while and to make sure all was OK. I alternated between softer and harder smacks and occassionally threw in a real stinger that made her head jerk up. "Please can I have a break" she asked. I told her it would be soon enough and finished her hand spanking, leaving her whole rear area A dark pink. "Ok, up you go", I said as I helped her to her feet. I pointed her to the corner and told her it was time for a break. I went to choose a tool from my bag and out of the corner of my eye I caught her rubbing her bottom.

"No rubbing, you know that's a no no." "I'm sorry I couldn't help it." "That's an extra 5 with a paddle".

She just groaned....

5 comments:

Jflame said...

Oh please please finnish this soon! I can't wait to see what will happen next.
Hugs, Jay

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing
Jean

Kate said...

Ooh hot and now I have this image in my head for work all day! Glad I don't work in a bank. :)

Scunge

Daisychain said...

Gosh, I hope Davey doesn't stumble on your blog! You will give him ideas! Hugs, xxxxxxxxxxxxx

lil miss naughty said...

great story, its so hard not to rub when it hurts so much lol