Thursday, January 22, 2009

Brat in the House!



I recently had a brat in the house.


For a weekend.


So there was plenty to, uh talk about. This girl was (OK is) pretty bratty and generally naughty so I had to dish out many a spanking to keep her in line.

Luckily for me I have a good supply of items to deal with brats, and most of them were needed...









As the weekend wore on, I had to make use of many of tools and the house showed the evidence of my efforts as you looked around.....




Don't get me wrong. It was an extremely fun weekend with lots of spankings, lots of opportunities to exercise my technique and collection....




Lots of role plays, bratting-induced spankings & just because spankings. Of course I had a bit of a mess to clean up when it was over...






But totally worth it. It was a great time and I'm glad it happened, even if it tired me out a little.

And the best part is I have the chance to do it again soon ;)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are one lucky guy in this state.....where do you find all the women willing to be spanked in NC?

Belle said...

I really enjoy your blog, and this sounds like quite the fun weekend :).