Friday, June 17, 2011

Spanking Therapy? II






After a few minutes of spanking on her panties I stopped and felt the heat radiating from her bottom. I bent down and asked if she was OK. Shy indicated that she was. I could tell the spanking hurt but overall she was fine so I stuck my fingers into the waistband of her underwear and pulled them down to her knees. She shuddered a little at this but didn’t try to resist. I think she realized at this point that a spanking can hurt and there was no reason to make it worse.

Her panties down I began to spank quickly and sharply on her bare bottom. This brought more wiggling but no real resistance and gave her a sound bare bottom spanking until her bottom was bright red. I questioned her from time to time if her rules were reasonable and if this spanking would help her to follow them. She assured me they were and that the spanking was working. After a few hard swats to the lower curves of her bottom (to make them memorable) I told her to stand up again. I pointed to the corner and she went and stood there with her hands on her head as had been directed before.

Once her bottom had cooled a little, I brought Shy out of the corner and back over my knee. I picked up a small rubber strap I brought with me. The rubber strap stings like fire but does not leave a lot of bruises. Her bottom was bright red already and she was getting close to having enough. I had taken some more items out of my bag but it was obvious they weren’t necessary. I gave her about 20 sharp swats with the strap. These really affected her and she began to struggle a little. I held her down and finished the strapping. Shy was beginning to plead and was clearly learning a lot from this tool. I could sense she was near tears and her prior nervousness was gone. But I could also tell she had had just about enough for a first time.

I stopped and rubbed her bottom for a moment talking with her and making sure she was OK. I then ordered her up and back to the corner. Her bottom was very red at this point and I could tell it really was working. After about 5 minutes I told her to go get her rules and bring them back for a little talk.

Shy returned in moment with her laptop and she had opened up the page with her rules/goals written out. I had her place it on the floor to my left and took her back over my knee. With her face down in my lap I had Shy read me her rules to be sure she understood. After each one she got a few more spanks to drive the lesson home. After all 7 rules were addressed she was allowed to stand up and it was over. I gave her a hug and told her she had done very well with her first adult spanking.

We talked about it later and she admitted that the spanking hurt a lot but it was not as bad as it seemed beforehand when she was so nervous. She even said it had done her some good. Shy has done great with her rules since then and assured me she does NOT want to earn a punishment spanking.

I’d say her first motivational session was a success…

No comments: