Wednesday, June 15, 2011

He's Back!




Hello readers...(I am just going to pretend I still have readers). Sorry for the long lay off from posting but here I am again.


I think I have my mojo back for continuing my blogging endeavors and it looks like I will have more time for it in the coming weeks or months.

I may be posting some older content from a previous aborted attempt at blogging...aborted because the venue was closed. But it's still content, right?

I had a tumultuous time the last year or so. Lots of bad stuff in my personal life. Lots of great stuff too :) But over all a lot going on. I have met a ton of great people over the last bunch of months...and strengthened relationships with many more. To those who I haven't connected with lately and think I disappeared...I apologize, to those whom I leaned upon...thanks!


Anyway, blah blah...back to the spankings!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ha ha ha...I had to click on this to figure out who it even was!! That's how long it's been!

breakmydreams said...

Glad to see that you are back to blogging :)