Friday, July 22, 2011

New Story...First Time for Wasting Time



I recently had the chance to meet with a girl named Ally, a college student in her early 20’s. She had been thinking about being spanked for a few years but had never actually had a spanking. Over the course of several emails we discussed our general feelings about how a spanking should go and her reasons for deserving one.

Ally informed me that she had not been taking her studies seriously enough and not trying hard enough on her assignments. She had not maintained her grades this semester as well as she should have and though she wasn’t failing anything, there was room for improvement. We both agreed that a sound spanking would do her some good and would answer some of her curiosity about actually being spanked.

Overall we were on the same page so after establishing some basic parameters, we decided to meet. Towards the end of the email discussion she asked if she should bring anything along, like a hairbrush. I agreed that was a good idea and requested she bring along her brush to her impending date with my lap.

I began by looking Ally in the eye and I asked her how she was doing in school and why she had not been trying as she should have. She couldn't give me a good answer other than saying should knew she should have been trying harder. "I think a good sound spanking would get your attention and set you straight, get you on the right track for next semester" "Yeah, you're probably right" I asked if she had any good reason I shouldn't take her over my knee for a good sound spanking. She didn't.

I sat down on a small padded Ottoman in my hotel room. There was no straight backed chair available so this was the next best thing. I called Ally over to me and told her to lie down over my knee. Without much hesitation she slowly lowered herself onto my lap. I gave her a moment to steady herself and to get used to being in this position. I placed my left hand on her hip and made sure she was stable. “Are you ready to begin?” “Yes”. I began slowly with light swats to the seat of her tight jeans. Ally had never been spanked so I really wanted to start lightly and ease her into it. After a few minutes I increased the intensity a little but not too much. I got the sense she was a little disappointed that it was starting so lightly. I think a lot of first time spankees think it should start to burn immediately like you read in stories but I think it's better to err on the side of caution.

I gave her a few solid swats that made her move a little bit and I think she was startled a little bit by the change. I began to alternate between flurries of harder swats and a pattern of lighter smacks, spreading them all around.

"I hope you're starting to feel this, young lady". "Yes I can". Once I had warmed up her jeans I asked her to stand. "OK, it's time for the jeans to come down." She undid her pants and pushed them down… slowly. She no doubt knew this was coming, but this was a new experience for her.

"OK , back over my knee", I said and she settled back into place. In her bent over position her panties covered about 2/3 of each cheek. I could see a gentle redness peeking out on her lower cheeks and I went back to work. These swats were a little harder and I could tell I was beginning to get through. "Are you starting to see why you should try harder?" "Yes, Yes I am." I swatted some more and stopped. "I think we are getting somewhere, but a proper spanking has to be on the bare bottom."


More to come...


No comments: