Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Spanking Therapy?






This is a story about a young lady I began mentoring a few years back. Shy came to me looking for some therapeutic spankings to help her. She had been depressed for the last several months and was looking for options to help get her out of it. She told me she was not clinically depressed but was more feeling in the dumps due to a recent life change.

Shy told me she was spending too much time in the house and she didn’t feel like doing anything. She would go to work and the store, basic stuff like that but other than that she had no motivation to get moving and doing things like she used to. The more she stayed in, the more it became a habit and the harder it was to get out there. She had done some research into it and thought some spankings might help getting out of her rut.

I have had success at mentoring women and acting as a disciplinarian for issues such as getting schoolwork done, money management, smoking reduction etc but never a case quite like this. I explained to her that I didn’t know about curing depression but that some motivational spankings and a related discipline program might help get her moving again. Shy assured me that she did not have an actual clinical depression disgnosis, but was merely feeling depressed and lacking motivation.

We decided on a list of rules for her to follow in an attempt to right the ship. These were based on some basic goals we set with the idea that if she began to do more of the things she used to do she would feel better about doing them. From there hopefully she would get out of the habit of sitting around and begin to enjoy getting out there and back to normal. These rules were things like, go out with friends at least twice a week, no rejecting invitations to go out, no lying or making excuses to get out of doing things etc.

There would be some motivational spankings to get her started and the threat of punishment spankings exists to encourage her not to find excuses. In the beginning the spankings would provide the motivation and hopefully get her out and moving. Priming the pump so to speak.

After all this was agreed upon we met one Sunday for her first motivational spanking. Shy is 40 years old and it had been over 20 years since her last spanking so she was understandably very nervous. I had assured her I would not push her too far and that this spanking was not a punishment but a push in the right direction. Plus if we could get some endorphins going that might help her mood too.

We met at a McDonalds and talked for a while; long enough for us both to decide the other wasn’t crazy and to decide she was ready. She was and we went back to her house. We went over the basic details, how it would work, my rules for a spankee, her safe word in case it was needed.

When everything was set we went into her room and I began to lecture her softly. “I know you’ve been unmotivated lately but I think we can get you moving again. I think a spanking will help you get moving and encourage you to follow your rules. Do you think that would help?” Shy looked very nervous and fidgeted as she stood before me “um, yeah” I looked at her “Um yeah?”. She answered quickly “yes sir”. She remembered the rules.

I sat in her computer chair and called her over. I gently led her over my lap and let her get comfortable. It had been a long time since she was in this position so I let her get herself comfortable. I steadied her on my lap with my left hand and raised my right. I reminded her this was for her own good and brought my palm down squarely in the center of her right cheek, then the left.

I spanked her lightly by hand over her jeans for several minutes, alternating cheeks. Occasionally I would spank one cheek 2 or 3 times in a row. She didn’t react much at this stage but I could tell the heat was beginning to build. I started to spank a little harder and was spreading them around her bottom and some on the upper thighs. Once I knew S could feel the heat I told her to stand up.

Shy obeyed immediately and I looked her in the eye “Take the jeans down now” I said. She pulled her jeans down to her ankles and stepped out of them. “Back over” I said as I gently pushed on her back to guide her back into the spanking position. I could see quite a bit of redness around the boundaries of her white bikini panties. More than I expected but Shy is very light skinned and had not had a real spanking in years. I began spanking almost immediately and these were coming down a little harder now. I made sure to spread them around and she was starting to wiggle a little bit now. I was starting to make an impression....

No comments: